BODYCRAFT LHFTG – FUNCTIONAL TRAINER
Whether the motion is for strength training, sport specific, or maybe it’s a motion you perform at work or during leisure activities, the Bodycraft HFT allows you to train the way you move.
You define the path of motion allowing you to strengthen every part of your body, improving coordination, balance and increases core strength.
- Accessory Kit: 2 single handles, long bar, sport stick (allows for complex movements to simulate tennis, golf and baseball swings), tricep rope, chin/push-up assist strap, ankle cuff, 2 chains, integrated multi-grip chin bar (help users build upper body and hand grip strength), DVD and attached exercise guidebook.
- Cable Column Pulleys: Independent Adjustable Cable Columns have 31 different height positions, rotate 180′ degrees and allowing you to train from every angle and height.
- Weight Stack: Dual 200LBS weight stacks allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases and a greater range of motion.
Weight Stack: Dual 200lbs (91 KG) weight stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 200lbs (91 KG). Weight stack provides up to a total of 100lbs
(45.5 KG) resistance in 5lbs (2.25 KG) increments. This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion.
Assembled Dimensions: 102cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 209cm (H).
• Mounted book describing over 70 exercises.
• Long bar that attaches to both sides.
• Short bar that attaches to one side.
• Tricep rope.
• Multi-grip chin-up bar.
• Nylon strap that attaches to both sides for assisted chin-ups.
• Ankle strap.
• 2 single handles.