The Bodycraft LGXP is as much a piece of art as it is a top quality piece of strength training equipment! From the beautiful flowing curves of the wide oval steel tubing, to the laser cut functional training arms, to the aluminum accent end caps, extreme attention to detail has been paid.
- Comes with graphite acrylic panel.
- It’s compact and less than 4-1/2 feet deep.
- Easy adjusting seat! Simply reach down and squeeze the adjustment handle. The spring-loaded seat will automatically raise, or lower using your own body weight.
- Up to 400lbs (181.5kg) resistance from the standard 200lbs (91kg) weight stack! Simply hook the permanently attached “double-up” cables to the functional training arms and the resistance is doubled.
- Orthopaedic seat back! Seat and seat back are made with dual-density foam, soft on top, dense underneath. Exclusive design of the seat back provides great lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Extremely versatile! Literally hundreds of strength training exercises can be performed on the Bodycraft LGXP! Train for your specific activity, sport general toning, or for pure strength and size!
- A complete lower body station! Resistance is automatically double on the leg press, providing up to 400lbs (181.5kg) of resistance.
- Optional Leg Press attachment for full leg development.
Frame: Heavy 11 gauge, 3.25” x 1.75” oval steel tubing.
Pulleys: 4” and 3” diameter fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
Cable: Flexible nylon coated, 7 x 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000lbs (907kg) tensile strength.
Accessories: Two multi-position, d-ring handles, lat pull bar, row / curl bar, ankle straps, water bottle, workout DVD and workout book are all included.
Weight Stack: Provides up to 400lbs (181.5kg) of resistance.
Assembled Dimensions: 165cm (65”) W x 168cm (66”) L x 208cm (82”) H.